terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

i don't wanna miss a thing

i could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping while you´re far away and dreaming .
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender , i could stay lost in this moment forever ;
Well, every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
i don´t wanna close my eyes , i don´t wanna fall asleep
Cause I´d miss you and I don´t wanna miss a thing .
Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream will never do ,
I´d still miss you and I don´t wanna miss a thing .
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating and I´m wondering what you´re dreaming
wondering if it´s me you´re seeing .
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we´re together and I just wanna stay with you
in this moment forever, forever and ever
I don´t wanna miss one smile , i don´t wanna miss one kiss ;
Well, I just wanna be with you right here with you, just like this .
I just wanna hold you close feel your heart so close to mine and stay here in this moment
for all the rest of time .
Don´t wanna close my eyes , don´t wanna fall asleep ;
I don´t wanna miss a thing .


Aerosmith

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário